Wednesday 3 April 2013

holiday buys

Instead of the same old outfit post and with this apparent heat wave this week I thought I'd show you some of the holiday purchases I've naughtily already picked up! Spending ban has clearly gone really well Charl... 
I'm loving these denim circle skirts everywhere at the moment, this ones from Topshop and it was only £20! It's perfect for holidays as it's quite basic so it can go with loads of different styles! I've put it with this pink chiffon strappy top from Missguided with a really pretty back as I love the bright colour against the light denim! I'm looking for a nice crop top to wear with it likes these:
 
 (River Island, Topshop, River Island)

I got this white dress in the Motel sale around Christmas time I think it was to put away for holidays. the skirt is a suede style material, it's so different I had to have it as soon as I saw it online!! I think I'm gonna change the belt to a black one with some black sandals and my black leather Jeffrey Campbell Litas if I wear it on a night out at home, with a well needed leather jacket on top too!
I also found this gem on the Boohoo website the other day when I was looking for a midi dress and it was something ridiculous like £10!!!! I love everything tie-dye and pastels so fell in love with this! 

I also picked up this beaut mint green dress from H&M yesterday while I was shopping in town (meant to only be returning something oops!!) and even the boyfriend said 'that's your colour' haha I am so predictable love my pastels especially mint green! Literally can't wait to wear this dress!! Payday I'll be ordering this American Apparel backless halter-neck bodysuit to go with my pink chiffon midi skirt below
It's sooo easy to pick up pretty dresses but day and basics wise I have hardly anything so far! 
The high-waist denim shorts will make a few appearances I'm sure! Next is the dreaded bikini shopping - the only shopping besides school uniform shopping when I was younger that I actually dread!
Anybody else started holiday shopping yet?? Let me know what you think of some of my bits! 

I'm also on Twitter - https://twitter.com/charlottesiuol
Instagram - @charlottesiuol
and Bloglovin - http://charlottesiuol.blogspot.co.uk/ where I'd love for you to follow me!
Lots of love, Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment