Monday 1 April 2013

what i've been wearing #5..

Sorry about the not very great pictures in this post I didn't have chance to take any of my outfit properly before going out but this is what I wore to go out last night for bank holiday! To be honest I'd been torn between two outfits to wear all week but ended up choosing this one as I need to alter the other one so I'm wearing that later in the week! 
I wore a Topshop denim circle skirt which I only had recently so should still be there, an Asos wrap bodysuit I had off my boyfriend a few Christmases ago, my Urban Outfitters cross belt, my black leather Jeffrey Campbell Lita's and a nude Primark studded bag. I was going to take the black version but I thought the nude one broke up all the black and denim!

Only a quick post sorry! I know all my posts so far have been outfits I'm wearing so I'm gonna do a holiday outfits wishlist/purchases post I think! Let me know what you think of my outfit, hope you all had a lovely Easter! Lots of love, Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment