Friday 5 April 2013

what i've been wearing #7..

Hiiii, thought I'd show you the outfit I wore out to town last night for today's post! I am seriously loving the pinafore and dungaree trend, I tried this lovely River Island skater skirt version but the straps and non-adjustable and just waay to be for me being a little shortie! Eventually I gave in to this beaut Topshop playsuit version which is now sold out unfortunately! The straps were still to big but I happily altered it as I looove it!! Plus spotting it on Millie Mackintosh in her style diary then on Celeb Juice probably swayed me more than it should! I wore it out for my friends 21st night out with a blouse but I'll wear it with crop tops, high neck tops, jumpers anything!!


Sorry about the lighting they're just quick photos from my phone! The shirt is a gorgeous blue and white porcelain china style print which I know I'll be constantly wearing!! (had to crop my face out, few too many already at this point!)

Wore it with my Jeffrey Campbell black leather Litas my watch thin band rings and a Urban Outfitters little charm necklace- I was planning on wearing my Topshop chain but I fancied keeping the jewellery simple!

Let me know what you think of my outfit, anybody else addicted to this porcelain style print? I've even got matching bedding too! Lots of love, Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment