Tuesday 16 April 2013

weekly wishlist #1..

Here's just a few of the bits I'm lusting over this week. There's a student event in River Island (just after loan day = clever, unlucky for me mines all going into my car fund = boring) where students get 20% off between the 16th and 18th online and in store so these are all River Island, apart from the jacket which is River Island but through Asos as it's sold out on their website (boo!).

I'm only mean to be looking at holiday bits now, hence the bikini and playsuit but I fell in love with this skirt!! Beaut! It reminds me of the 60's but with a twist?? The skirt and these heels together killer combo, hurry up pay day! The wax jacket, I've been looking for one similar for a while and I know it's completely impractical for next season but I love it! Think I have an weakness for anything with a little faux fur!! Anybody else picked anything up with the offer? Lots of love, Charl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment