Friday 26 April 2013

what i've been wearing #8..

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd take some quick pictures out in the sun of today's outfit. I'm taking my new Warehouse mac on it's first outing (find it here) and I am in luuuurve with it!! 

It looks as if it's in 2 parts with a thicker material top part and a thinner pleated swing detail at the bottom. I've been looking for a new mac since I left mine at a uni open day and I love anything that's a bit different from what's expected and this certainly is!
 
Millie Mackintosh wore it in one of her Style Diary entries and it was love at first sight!! It's lovely weather here today but it was raining earlier so the jacket was needed! I wore it with a H&M lace low back top, simple skinnies from New Look, a nude Celine style bag and my first pair or sandals of the year from Dorothy Perkins, hooray!! 


Here's to hoping the nice weather stays! Leave me a comment if you like it or not!
 Lots of love, Charl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment