Friday 5 April 2013

what i've been wearing (kind of) #6..

Heya guys! I was meant to be having a night out last night but I've ended up staying in so I thought I'd show what I may have worn since I have no night out outfit for you! Going out mid week, I never dress as smart as I would going out on the weekend so the easier the outfit the better! I was going super easy and thinking of just a basic blouse and leather trousers combo, style rut hello! The easiest blouse I have to chuck on is this baby pink pleated back blouse! 



I love it so much I even bought it in black too haha! I wore it out for my friends birthday with a pearl collar necklace and leather trousers and a house party with a neon gem necklace and acid wash jeans. It's so basic you can put it with anything but the back detail makes it a bit more interesting I think! I would have put it with my gold Topshop chain necklace, River Island leather trousers and black cut out heels like this..


What do you think of the outfit? Let me know in a comment or tweet me @charlottesiuol! Lots of love, Charlotte xx


No comments:

Post a Comment